Your website should reflect the same care for details you have put in every other aspect of your wedding. It is a place for you to share more about your personality and your story, as well as a resource for your guests to find all the information on the ceremony, reception and wedding list.
It should fit in with everything else and be visually coherent, but also be clear, easy to navigate and safe: it will be the virtual space where you welcome family and friends, enabling them to give you instant feedback!
While there might be a wide range of free platforms out there, I believe care for details always makes a difference: pointing your guests to a generic domain, leading to an off-the-shelf and unoriginal page with limited customization options, can undermine the efforts you put in creating and conveying the theme you chose for your wedding.
If you don’t want a full-fledged website, you can create a digital version of your invitation or save-the-date to be forwarded to your guests also via email or by means of main social networks eg. Whatsapp.
Here is how we can build a custom website together, which will tie in with the graphic design, fonts and palette of your print invitations:
- A Welcome section you can customize with any message (e.g. greeting your guests, telling your story, sharing a favorite poem) or even photographs
- A Honeymoon or Wedding List section where you can add a note and thank your guests for helping you start your new life together, adding any photos or images you may like
- A Practical Information section, including:
- Addresses, schedule, maps (Google Maps) for the ceremony and reception
- Transportation options and directions
- Additional details about the area
- An RSVP section guests can easily fill in to reply to your invitation, or to send you a message. Any communication will be notified to you with a simple email
- The Countdown to your wedding date
- Multi-language option available, if you need the website translated into a second language
- Custom domain (URL) for 1 year
- Password-protected website (optional)
- Responsive design: functional, easy to navigate, and designed to be viewed from any type of device (computer, tablet or smartphone)
- Cyber Security and SSL Certificate
- Social sharing buttons Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp
- Custom graphic design
Please feel free, for any further information and a personalized quote, to contact me.